Tthis session is designed for both the beginner and intermediate site builders. Since Views is the second most popular Drupal project, I am sure that everyone is familiar with it. But, have you mastered all that stuff in “Advance” column? This sessions will explain:
- How to download your table views to a CSV file.
- How to implement conditional fields and fixed text on a view.
- How do you display field from other related entities in your view?
- What is a contextual filter and how do you use it to your advantage?
- The answer to these questions and more will be revealed during this session.
You can edit the on-line notes on google docs.